If you are considering a career in direct care, you have numerous options. Arizona has many agencies that provide non-medical home care. Contact agencies in your area to learn about services or employment. Many of these agencies offer training.
You can also look for positions in:
- The classified ads in the newspaper under "healthcare"
- The Internet, looking for "jobs in Arizona" with key words: home care, home health, caregiver, CNA, assisted living, or direct support professional
- The phone book. Look under "home health" or "personal care" or "personal services"
- Career centers at community colleges
- One Stop Centers / Workforce Connection offices: https://www.arizonavirtualonestop.com/
[to top of page]